Parents & Family
Unleash hidden talents
The demands on families and schools today are enormous! Families and schools are confronted with a flood of content from smartphones, internet and social media. In addition there are computer games, fears, mobbing/bullying, eating disorders, divorces, patchwork families and social upheavals. In order to cope with all this while maintaining quality of life and health, there needs to be a cultural change in families and schools with new role models and new, brain-friendly learning strategies.
Modern neurobiology makes it clear: expertise alone is not enough. Enthusiasm, wisdom and intuition are required to successfully retrieve and apply specialist knowledge. Every child and every person has an individual talent. For our future and the required cultural change, it is essential that every person can put this talent into practice in everyday life. Only then are personal best and joy in school, job and family possible.
To this end, hidden abilities and talents must be discovered and developed:
- When children are strong and internally balanced, they are healthy, successful and go into the future with confidence.
- When school is a place where everyone likes to go - then everyone can unfold their uniqueness within a clear protective framework.
- When parents, teachers and children work together and motivate each other to live their enthusiasm and talents, they can create families and schools together in which everyone enjoys living and learning.
- learn the same as their children, so that they can continue and integrate it at home
- find their inner function and take on their inner strength Leadership: They provide their children with a clear protective framework in which they can develop freely
- support their children to be confident, clear, authentic and willing to take on responsibility
- They find and strengthen their partnership and friendships.
- They live work-life balance: Through internal stress management they find balance and clarity between their many roles and tasks.
- enjoy their personal best and are happy to assume responsibility for their area of responsibility