In our training courses and individual coaching sessions, educators learn practical tools that make teaching easier for them.
In our school training courses, brain-friendly learning is made liveable in practice with enthusiasm. "Self and social competence" and relationships of equal value are learned together so that motivation, enthusiasm, concentration, team and conflict management are possible.
They learn practical tools for everyday class life:
- Refueling and regaining strength
- Staying clear and capable of action in difficult situations (burnout prevention)
- Increase work-life balance
- Learning strategies according to the latest findings of brain research
- Training tools for self- and social competence
- Promotion of concentration and motivation
- Reduction of fears and aggressions
- Authentic presentation
- New team and conflict resolution strategies